To extend the cast iron series we developed a skillet. We took in all the learnings from the Sizzler design and applied them to a bigger product. To create an aesthetics continuity in the product range, we referenced details of the previous design to inform the shape of the skillet.
– Lead designer
– Managing and coaching our intern to deliver the product
– Communication with the manufacturer
– Modelmaking (3D printing)
– CAD and Engineering drawings
– Prototypes and pre-production samples review
– Packaging design
We also added a textured version of the Ooni Sizzler to expend the cast series. Several patterns were tested. The hatch pattern solution was selected making the Grizzler easy to clean and seasoned.
The picture below is one of the second version manufactured after Uuni was rebranded as Ooni.